Rate This Recipe
5 min. Prep Time
15 min. Cook Time
8 Servings Yield
- Combine blueberries and sugar in saucepan, toss to combine. Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture.
- Heat berries over medium heat, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil and juice thickens. Add cinnamon and vanilla; stir well. Serve warm or cold with cottage cheese, yogurt, or oatmeal.
Tip: Sugar or honey can be substituted with granulated sucralose sweetener.
- 4 cups DOLE® Blueberries or DOLE Frozen Blueberries, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)